Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Update: 04/15/12

So we are one night removed from the NFL draft and..... I still haven't even started my post on Corners and Safeties. What that means is that I'm going to scramble over the next few hours to watch a few of the players and get down some thoughts on maybe just the top few corners and safeties who might go in the first round. Other than that, the rest will have to wait until after the draft.

What I've decided I'm going to do post draft is to go through each round assessing the picks of players that I know about, and then I'm going to do a round by round look at the guys I don't, then at some point get onto the undrafted players.

This will hopefully break up the boredom of the off season somewhat, then god only knows where I'm going from there.

No comments: