Sunday, May 01, 2011

Update after rounds 4-7

Soooooo, I'm just about to sit down and do the write up for the last few rounds of the draft, which takes a lot longer than you'd think with all the flicking back and forth between lists. Then my plan is next to assemble a list of players who I think might make good undrafted free agents (and possibly bad, we'll see). Then we enter the long Summer months with no football, so that gives me plenty of time to assess each teams draft class.

Normally you see grades handed out in groups, so NFC East, NFC south etc. But to make things more interesting and to fill the days for you football fans, I'll do each team individually, giving them a whole post over which to muse on their picks and how it might effect their team in the 2011 season.

No comments: