And I'm taking...
- Dallas over Tampa Bay, because the Buccaneers are truly horrid at the moment. That's not to say the Cowboys are kicking butt, but they're a better team at least on paper.
- Miami over Buffalo, because despite being a little banged up, Miami should have enough to overcome the stumbling Bills.
- Seahawks over Bears, which was a hard one to bring myself to pick, but the fact is that a Forte and Cutler less Bears are even worse than the Seahawks.
- Texans over the Panthers, because the Texans still have a defense capable of keeping them in a game, unlike Carolina.
- Titans over Colts. Just... you know why.
- Packers over Chiefs. See above.
- Saints over Vikings. The Vikings secondary against the Saints passing attack is a horrendous mismatch.
- Giants over Redskins, because I think the Giants have been unlucky at times and still pack a mean punch.
- Bengals over Rams, because it's the Rams.
- Lions over Raiders, because the Raiders injury list could be practically overlayed on their roster and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
- Cardinals over Browns, because the Cardinals have been surprisingly good lately and the Browns... well they're the Browns.
- Patriots over Broncos, because as much as I love Tebow and the Broncos, they surely can't beat the Patriots. Can they? No way...
- Eagles over Jets, because if the Eagles are going to win another game this year then this basically is their best shot.
- Ravens over Chargers, because the Ravens are less likely to kill themselves in this one, though doubtless they'll give it a damn good shot.
- Steelers over 49ers, because I'm a 49ers fan and even I have to admit, with a heavy heart, that our team has basically bullshitted it's way to a 10-3 record.
So that's my Week 15 picks. I can't believe we only have three weekends of regular season football left. Where does all the time go? Anyway, two things on my schedule for the coming week. I want to look at the three step drop in a little more detail and also take a look at the potential free agent market for 2012. Not necessarily in that order.
And as Christmas approaches I think you should embrace the Christmas spirit (put that vodka down, that's not what I meant) and give an early gift to someone. Namely the URL to my blog...