Friday, November 06, 2009

Drawing a Blank

Just to give you a heads up, tomorrow I'll be making my picks for week 9 of the NFL and on Saturday I'll be taking a look at why I think the power running game might soon become the new must have offense. Again. As for today, I've drawn a blank. Honestly. Cant think of a single thing to write about. Well I guess I could. I could write a whole page on why I think the Saints are over rated and predict some of the surprised expressions that people will come out with when they fall apart in late end of the season. I could write about why I think the Patriots are still contenders for the big crown this year, even after some disappointing losses early on. I could write about why the Titans still have an outside shot at the playoffs, even after their abysmal start to the season. I could write about why the NFC East could be possibly the biggest disappointment this year in terms of it's playoff contributions. I could write about why I think the NFC West may just spring to life in the next few years. I could tell you all about why I think the Rams may bizarrely finish the season on a high (by their standards at least). I guess there is a lot to talk about. But I don't want to bore you with the details. Yet.....

No comments: