- Pick wise the abject season continues. I'm 7-6 so far with one game left to play.
- Someone needs to remind the Bengals that football games involve two halves.
- The Steelers were lucky to squeak by Miami who are now 0/3 at home.
- I said that the Bills were a little under rated, predominantly Ryan Fitzpatrick. I think even I under rated them a little.
- Someone should remind the Jaguars D-line that just because they have Aaron Kampman now, that doesn't mean the rest of them can just give up on trying to get sacks.
- Will Tamba Hali get any credit this season now that he's been a consistent sack artist?
- Only the Browns could score 30 points and yet only get one offensive TD.
- Orakpo finally went to Disneyland. But DeAngelo Hall will be sleeping with Snow White after 4 picks.
- Do the 49ers have any feet left to shoot themselves in?
- The Buccaneers refuse to win games before the final minute.
- Kenny Britt had almost as many yards receiving from 7 catches as the entire Eagles team from 26.
- Will Seahawks DE Chris Clemons too start to get credit soon for his consistent sack artistry?
- And does anyone else remember the time when Matt Hasselbeck used to be good?
- Give the Chargers credit; at least when they lose they do it in hilarious fashion.
- Yep, I definitely cursed the Broncos yesterday.
- Someone should remind Brett Favre he doesn't play for the Packers anymore. And while you're at it, teach Randy Moss how to run in the 4th quarter.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Notes on Week 7 so far
As always these days I'm pushed for time, so a full round up of week 7 probably wont emerge till either tomorrow or Tuesday. But here are some notes and things:
Posted by Chris at 5:00 AM