- Peyton Manning only completing 26/45, many of which were just screens.
- Andre Johnson putting up another 100+ yard game.
- The shocking state of the Texans defense, in particular their tackling.
- The shocking state of the Texans O-line, who were getting run down by Freeney and co.
- The Colts unusually taking 36 minutes, 25 seconds of the time of possession.
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Monday Night Football
Monday Night Football is done and dusted (obviously, being that it's now Tuesday Night). So, how did I do pick wise? 9-4 for Week 8 which isn't bad at all. That then leaves me at 58-59 for the season. One of those 4 misses was due to the Texans sinking to the Colts and I have to reiterate my hatred of the Texans this year. You have Arian Foster; who tore the Colts to pieces in week 1. In week 8 he took 15 carries for 102 yards and a TD (longest; 33 yards). Why just 15 carries? The Colts didn't take a 14 point lead until the second quarter and that's still a catchable score. This kind of thing just bugs me to no end. Other things that caught my eye were: