Monday, November 01, 2010

Returned

I'm tired. No, I'm exhausted. My voice box is shot to hell. But I have time for a few brief notes before I find my bed. -- Live games are most definitely not worth the money. The atmosphere is good and it's fun, but I'd rather save the cash and sit at home in front of the TV. It's very difficult to justify the truly, horrendously expensive ticket and concessions prices. £3 for a cup of coca cola, which was flat and mostly watered down. And screw paying £8:50 for a burger and chips (for dollar sums, multiply by 1.6) -- Just looking at my picks for this week, I've already bagged 9 wins with 2 games to go. Finally things are looking up on that front. -- The Packers/Jets game looks like it was CHRONIC. -- I must sleep. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: