Thursday, May 06, 2010

Can I talk you into a blog?

-- Random irritation? That nothing has happened of note yet. Still. -- Random bit of enjoyment. Watching Marshall Faulk and Michael Lombardi on NFL Total Access playing the roles of Chris Johnson and a Titans executive respectively, giving just a brief insight into the kind of arguments that both sides would use in a negotiation. I think this is what NFL Network really excels at, bringing in people who have been there, done that, and giving the fans insights into the things that are a little off the beaten track. Well done to all involved. Well, with news at a minimum I'm going to have to roll out the trusted fall back plan of any good football writer; a bottle of vodka. Did I say that? I meant predicting the divisional winners. We'll do one a day, starting tomorrow with the NFC North. Until then, have a great day everyone.

No comments: