Monday, April 26, 2010

Wo Hen Diannao

My earlier post was a little short and I had promised to address the potential free agents still on the market, but the reason for this lack of product tonight was because I'm trying to make a new playbook. And I'm still sitting here, coffee to one side, pouch of tobacco sitting obediently on the other, still working. And I will be well into the small hours of the morning. So far I've created half a play. The reason for this has nothing to do with a lack of acumen or a lack of desire. It has everything to do with Microsoft Powerpoint. More specifically, it has everything to do with the fact that Powerpoint couldn't be less intuitive if it was voice activated and would only take commands in Mandarin. I hate it. Hate it. Shame I made my field template on it and can't bring myself to not use that now.

No comments: